Saturday, January 10, 2009

introducing me

almost 3 years now since I retired from my govt service and it seems just a couple of days ago. Time runs so quickly. I always wonder why when I am down with flu or fever, it takes longer days to recover compare to a few years ago. My legs feel uneasy when I stand too long queuing to pay my bills or cramp painfully when I do some stretching on bed early in the morning. The skin especially around the neck look dry, loose and it stretches longer when pull. There are prominent wrinkles in between the eyebrow with baggy skin below the eyes. Cheeks beginning to sag, rough and dry. I still got a few hairs on my head but its all grey and listless, thinly in front, both sides and at the back of the head but almost empty on top. No wonder barber takes only a few seconds to finish doing my hair. Sleep is easy (alhamdulillah). While sitting on sofa watching tv, or lying down on carpet without bantal. Waking up from this improper sleep bring pain to neck and shoulders, and I need lots of minyak kapak or minyak urut to cure it.
As age catches you up, your strength reduced, your tissue deteriorated and finally when you are placed in the grave after the roh left your body, you body deteriorated completely and you are totally blended with earth. So whats left to help you: Prophet says your good deeds that you do during your life time, your sons or daughters who pray for you, benefial knowledge that you passed to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment